Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
UPDATE: The contest is now closed. We have notified the winners via Twitter. Thanks for participating!
We’re giving away 10 codes for an entire free year of PlayStation Plus, a subscription service for Sony’s PlayStation 3 that offers free games, discounts, and exclusive content on the PlayStation Store.
Want one? Here’s how to enter:
- Follow us (@GamesBeat) on Twitter. Not only is it the best way to get instant updates on all of our awesome content, it’s also important when we need to direct message you if you’ve won.
- Tweet this message to help us spread the word:
RT and follow @GamesBeat to win a free year of PlayStation Plus! Rules: http://wp.me/p1re2-20vW #gamesbeatgiveaways
- Once we get 20 re-Tweets, the contest is officially on. We’ll then draw 10 winners at random by the end of the week and direct message them their codes. We’ll update this post once that happens.
- You must redeem the codes (which will only work for eligible U.S. and Canadian residents) by July 15, or they will expire.
- Void where prohibited.
Good luck everyone!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties