Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
[vimeo 45775168 w=600 h=341]
We just can’t get enough of Yves Béhar.
The designer of the open-source Ouya console attended last week’s GamesBeat and MobileBeat conferences, and we have the interviews to prove it. And here’s one more, in which Béhar sits down with VentureBeat’s Matt Marshall.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
In addition to the Ouya and its record-breaking Kickstarter, Béhar talks about the design philosophies that fed into projects like the Jambox wireless speaker and PayPal Here, a pay-anywhere service going up against Square.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties