Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Ready for pandas wearing adorable hats punching things in the face? Developer Blizzard Entertainment announced today that Mists of Pandaria, the fourth expansion to its hugely popular massively multiplayer juggernaut World of Warcraft, will be available on September 25 for the PC and Mac.
The expansion adds the new and playable Pandaren race, a new Monk class, extra explorable content, an increased level cap, and a slew of minigames, mounts, and achievements.
Pandaria pre-purchases come in three different versions. Digital and retail standard versions of the expansion cost $40. A boxed Collector’s Edition carries an $80 price tag, and a downloadable Digital Deluxe edition costing $60 also exists. Both standard and Digital Deluxe versions yearn for your wallet over at the official website while the Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order at retail stores.
The 2nd Annual GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming Summit and GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2
January 25 – 27, 2022
If bouncing around in the midst of a frenzied mass of rolling pandas isn’t exciting enough, check out the following bonus items purchasers of the Digital and Collector’s Edition receive.
- Imperial Quilen mount
- Lucky Quilen Cub companion pet
- Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar StarCraft II Battle.net portraits
- Pandaren Diablo III banner sigil and accent
- All in-game bonus items from Deluxe Edition
- Behind-the-scenes DVD and Blu-ray
- Soundtrack CD
- Mists of Pandaria art book
- Chen Stormstout mousepad
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties