All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Four years after the massively popular Street Fighter II (SFII) hit arcades, Capcom released a new series of fighting games called Street Fighter Alpha (SFA), set years before the events of its predecessor.
A few weeks back, I wrote about the many mysteries surrounding all versions of Street Fighter II, and as I suspected, Alpha is riddled with new oddities and madness.
I’ve narrowed the list of peculiar plot twists, weird background activity, and general nuttiness to 15. If you have theories that could explain these mysteries, please share them on the comments section below.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties