Twitter is a practical and fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. Now that you can upload a header image at the top of your profile, it’s also easy to share your passion for video games with the world. This is where GamesBeat comes in.
We’re releasing seven days’ worth of gaming artwork, each with a different theme:
- Monday: The modern era
- Tuesday: Popular franchises
- Wednesday: PC
- Thursday: It came from Japan
- Friday: Mobile
- Saturday: Retro arcade
- Sunday: Consoles
Today’s batch of headers features 10 entries from classic arcade games. Right-click (or Ctrl-click for Macs) the picture you want and hit “save image as” to save to your computer. To add the header to your Twitter profile, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to “settings” and click on the “design” tab.
- Scroll down to the “customize your own” section.
- Click on “change header” and select the image you want to upload. No need to scale.
- Click “save.”
For gaming-themed Timeline covers for your Facebook profile, click here.