All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Capcom’s Street Fighter III stormed the arcade world in the late ’90s with amazing graphic detail, a complex parrying system, and a slew of new characters to master. It also introduced an assortment of fresh oddities for fans to find and have fun with.
Just as we did with Street Fighter II and Street Fighter Alpha, we’ve selected 15 peculiarities from all versions of Street Fighter III, including intriguing background details, cool cameo appearances, and disturbing revelations.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties