Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
You can get on Xbox Live now and watch a documentary about Minecraft … but only if you have a Gold subscription to Microsoft’s online service.
What if you don’t have an Xbox Live Gold account and don’t want to purchase one to watch Minecraft: The Story of Mojang from 2 Player Productions? You don’t have to, and you don’t have to wait long to get the film completely free of digital rights management.
Tonight at midnight, 2 Player Productions will put the film live up on Redux.com. It is DRM-free, meaning you can move the video file to any of your devices.
Minecraft: The Story of Mojang follows the developer after gamers made the block-building open-world title a cultural phenomenon.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties