This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
We all know dealing with PDF files can be a bit…onerous. We’ve all had a PDF file that we’ve wanted to edit – or add to – and found ourselves only to be left with no real way to do either. It is as if PDFs were a piece of cement that could never be repaved…but thanks to PDFPen, those days are over..
PDFpen is your simple solution to making all of your PDF dreams come true so if you ever have to deal with PDFs this might as well be your golden ticket. It offers a powerful editing capability that is unmatched at this price! With this VentureBeat offer, you can get PDFpen for only $30 (50% off) with you can get this stellar piece of software – one that has been rated 4 stars from Softpedia.
With PDFPen, you can fill out and sign PDF forms, add text and images, correct typos, make notes, and even combine and reorganize PDFs.
Here are just some of the features that you’ll find in PDFpen:
- Correct it: Select text in your PDF, click “Correct Text,” and edit away! Revising a PDF has never been easier.
- Sign it: Have a scanned signature? Drag it onto a PDF and scale it. Or scribble your signature with a mouse or trackpad. Signed, sealed, delivered: no fax, no fuss.
- Share it With iCloud: Share your PDFs between PDFpen for Mac and PDFpen for iPad with Apple’s iCloud. Edit your PDFs no matter where you are. (Note: Requires PDFpen Cloud Access which is 99 cents in the Mac App Store.)
- OCR it: PDFpen does Optical Character Recognition: turn those pictures of text into words you can use!
- Redact it: Keep your secrets secret: redact sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers. PDFpen doesn’t just hide sensitive text, but removes it completely, thwarting the prying eyes of PDF hackers. Use search-and-redact on long PDFs for quick effective protection!
- Available for iPad: Your office is where you are when you have PDFpen for iPad. Sign contracts, fill out forms, mark up proposals, and more.
Want to get even more power out of your PDF files? For just $20 more you can get PDFpenPro (that’s 50% off) which has even more powerful capabilities. Check out what PDFpenPro has to offer here!