Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Fans of Gears of War better pay attention because it’s time to talk multiplayer.
In a new video, Epic Games has the Gears of War: Judgment lead character, Damon Baird, explain the title’s four multiplayer modes. Team Deathmatch and Domination are back. The developers are also bringing in new modes Overrun and Free-For-All to instill a little variety.
Check out the video to get all of the info on the new modes, maps, and weapons:
Gears of War: Judgment is Epic’s prequel to the Gears of War trilogy. The third-person shooter is due out March 19 on Xbox 360. Bulletstorm developer People Can Fly is co-producing the game.
Now that we have a new Gears of War, I wonder if that means we’ll get a sequel to the film Noobz?
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties