Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
Jimmy Fallon will play Killzone: Shadow Fall and the PlayStation 4 before you do.
Thursday night’s episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon will feature the PlayStation 4 and a live gameplay demo of Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Shadow Fall debuted today during Sony’s PlayStation 4 announcement. Developer Guerrilla Games attended the event to show off the latest entry in the Killzone franchise. It’s a first-person shooter (FPS) full of explosions, blood, and flying bullets (what else?). Portions of it are also much more colorful than past, mostly gray-filled Killzone games.
You can check showtimes at the official Late Night with Jimmy Fallon website.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties