Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
The DuckTales theme song is now stuck in your head — woo ooo!
At a Penny Arcade Expo panel today, Capcom just announced that it is working on DuckTales Remastered for Xbox Live Arcade, Wii U eShop, and PlayStation Network. Shantae developer WayForward Technologies is producing the reboot of the classic cartoon and game series.
The publisher originally released Disney’s DuckTales for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1989. Mega Man and Resident Evil producer Kenji Inafune worked as an artist on the game.
Many long-time gamers consider DuckTales one of the best NES-era platformers. WayForward recently handled development on the Adventure Time game and is currently working on a new title in its fan-favorite Shantae franchise.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties