Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
If you like what you see or have some awesome mods of your own to suggest, leave a comment below and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of 10 golden Skyrim NES carts made exclusively for GamesBeat by 72pins. U.S. entries only. The winner will be randomly chosen on May 25, so make sure to check back then.
Fans of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will admire this cheeky nod to one of the first (and worst) pieces of downloadable content for a console game. Dartani’s Horse Armor mod replaces each major city’s buyable player horse with a unique armored option. Frost and Shadowmere also get custom armor (for those who have found them).
Additional mods recommended by the modder:
- Heroic Dwarven Armor Retexture
- Divine Aegis With A Custom Horse Armor by Sader 325
- Mstik Elven Armor With A Custom Horse Armor by Sader 325
- Better Horses
- Horses for followers
- Vicious Weapon Pack
- Plants+Herbs HD Retex
Make sure to check the mod page for installation directions, known issues and compatibility conflicts, and so on.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties