All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Prepare your blocky shovels and swords because Terraria is heading to mobile devices.
Publisher 505 Games, which brought the game from PC to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network, revealed today its plans to unleash the sandbox, crafting-and-creating title on tablets and smartphones.
505 promises that it is redesigning the controls for touchscreens so that players can enjoy the Minecraft-like adventure game on the go. The publisher didn’t specify platforms or a release date. Studio CodeGlue is handling development.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
The game will feature leaderboards, achievements, and Facebook integration, so players can easily keep up with their friends and share pictures to their social networks.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties