This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
Tired of cable clutter? Have a ton of devices and not enough USB ports to handle them? This VentureBeat offer is going to offer you some help with those issues.
The 3-in–1 Universal USB Charging Cable can charge three devices simultaneously in one port, which is great for those who are low on USB ports but have more than their fair share of devices. Whether it’s an iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, 3G/3GS, iPad, iPod, Android, HTC, Samsung, or a wide variety of other devices, with this cable you can get charging done simply and easily. And you can get it for a limited time in the VB Store for only $19!
Here are some of the features of this revolutionary cable:
- Compatible with Many iOS Products: This cable is compatible with the iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPad 4th Generation, and iPad Mini.
- Data Transfer: Fully supports iTunes, data sync, and charging. (Important: Only the Lightning port fully supports iTunes and data sync. For other reminders surrounding this offer, check out the VB Store.)
- Durable Design: Don’t get a discounted cord that will fray or burn out. This cable is built to last – and will last – for years to come.
- Simultaneous Charging: Charge up to three devices all at the same time.
(Note: This offer is only available to customers in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Australia, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, and Singapore. The sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.)
The 3-in–1 Universal USB Charging Cable is the only cable you will need to have in your arsenal, but at this price it won’t be around for long. Pick it up for just $19 from the VB Store while you can – and streamline your device-charging workflow today!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more