A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Now that everyone’s home and feeling has returned to their feet — just as the con flu starts kicking in — we’ve had a chance to assess the real takeaways from 2013’s Electronic Entertainment Expo.
That’s right — I mean the loot.
Most companies hand out a little something to people who go behind closed doors. Shirts, bags, funny wigs … it gets a little strange out on the show floor sometimes. We can’t claim that we saw and grabbed everything we could, here’s what found its way into our hearts. And our luggage.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Launch the gallery below for swag!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties