Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Check out all of our E3 2013 coverage here.
I wasn’t at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) trade show last week, but in talking to my friends and colleagues who were there, their No. 1 complaint was that their feet hurt. Last year, it got so bad that GamesBeat freelancer Rus McLaughlin gave an award to some carpet.
It’s probably no wonder, then, that tantalizing alternatives to walking were all over the place at E3. Microsoft brought out the McLaren P1 [above] during the Forza Motorsport 5 presentation at its press briefing, but it wasn’t the only foot-friendly mode of transport on display at the show.
Not that you could actually drive — or even sit in — most of them.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties