Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
The Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles earlier this month had Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo facing off against one another in a battle for gaming supremacy. Most gamers won’t get to make a decision until the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 hit store shelves later this year, but that didn’t stop TBS late-night host Conan O’Brien from traveling to the show to pick his favorite.
As it turns out, the giant redhead is rather fickle.
Check out the host meeting with Bayonetta, playing indie games, and crushing it at Mario Kart 8:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties