Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Nintendo used its stealth skills to sneak out a new news-filled Direct video show this morning. The publisher often streams these events on its website to make new announcements, but it simply posted this latest “mini” direct to YouTube.
And in another stealth move, Earthbound appeared on the eShop today as well. The beloved Super Nintendo role-playing game costs $10.
Today’s Direct covers information about previously announced and released games. Nintendo translator Bill Trinen covers some features in Animal Crossing, goes over the new StreetPass games, and shows the release trailer for Earthbound on the Wii U eShop.
Check out the full Nintendo Direct Mini in the video below:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties