Did you miss GamesBeat Summit 2021? Watch on-demand here!
To help developers that aren’t always at their desk but who are usually working, app-store analytics firm App Annie is releasing a mobile app.
People can use App Annie’s app to check how their apps are performing across app stores at any time. The program will tab into the full suite of the analytics company’s tools. This means developers can track downloads, revenue, in-app purchases, reviews, and more.
In addition to the app, the company is also introducing new features that include an API that enables mobile publishers to tie in App Annie data into their own custom analytics databases. The information firm is also introducing hourly rankings for people that need more up-to-date information.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties