Join Transform 2021 for the most important themes in enterprise AI & Data. Learn more.
This sponsored post is produced by beGLOBAL.
South Korea is not only the land of Samsung, LG and Gangnam Style — it’s also the next big idea/startup/technology could be developing there right now, and you won’t want to miss getting an inside look. The conference will feature the top giants from Silicon Valley mixed with top luminaries from South Korea/Asia. They’ll discuss the latest tech trends with a global perspective, providing diverse and unique insights not covered in traditional media.
Register now to hear from top VCs, entrepreneurs, executives, seed funds, and accelerators, all of who are innovating globally, willing to cross borders and build cultural bridges.
The lineup will include:
- Three generations of pioneering global venture capitalists, Bill, Tim, and Adam Draper
- Top superangel investors David Lee (SV Angel), Aydin Senkut (Felicis Ventures) and Jeff Clavier (SoftTech VC)
- Top accelerator partners Christine Tsai (500 Startups) and Kevin Hale (Y Combinator)
- Star Entrepreneurial couple Ben and Emily Huh (Cheezburger Network)
- Presentations from Samsung and LINE (top messenger app in Japan, with over 200 million users worldwide)
Get your tickets now! Use code “vbglobal” for a $50 discount!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more