All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Saints Row IV developer Volition is expanding the musical range of its dubstep gun.
The studio revealed today that it’s selling a $3 downloadable-content pack that adds a variety of tunes and skins to the musical weapon. Those tracks include classical music, death metal, polka, and swing.
Players can purchase the add-on directly through the game on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, or PC.
Volition also created the dumbest video to promote the new DLC:
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Saints Row IV is an open-world crime game that puts players in the role of President of the United States. As the president, gamers must help bust their cabinet out of a Matrix
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties