All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
The mad scientist villain from the Mega Man series lives in a pretty swanky castle, according to the Movoto Real Estate Blog.
Movoto did some mad science of its own to figure out the size and location of Wily’s home. Their property experts used some clues to figure out that the castle is probably outside of Tokyo. Movoto then used trigonometry or black magic (and really, what’s the difference) to determine the square footage. They put all of that together to determine that the going rate for an evil techocastle is around $113 million.
We’ve embedded an infographic that shows exactly how Movoto came to that figure below, and don’t forget to check out the blog’s other gaming-related real-estate estimates.
- Princess Peach’s palace from Super Mario 64
- Dracula’s home from Castlevania
- Ganon’s Tower from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties