Join Transform 2021 for the most important themes in enterprise AI & Data. Learn more.
CUPERTINO, Calif. — Apple officially unveiled the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C today at a media event on its Cupertino campus. Below, check out our play-by-play of the event, as well as our breakout coverage.
- Apple’s new iPhone 5S: the world’s first 64-bit mobile phone … with fingerprint login
- iPhone 5C: Apple tackles the low end with a multicolored, plastic $99 phone
- Apple announces 64-bit A7 chip and ‘motion coprocessor’ — pay attention, game and fitness-app developers
- The new iPhone 5S camera is crazy nice — with a two-color LED flash & 10-shot burst mode
- Apple gives the iPhone 5S a fingerprint scanner for passcode-free login
- Apple: 700 millionth iOS device shipping next month
- Apple launches iTunes Radio, its streaming music service
- iOS 7 will hit Apple’s iDevices on Sept. 18
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more