Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
Nov. 15 is fast approaching. If you already have a PlayStation 4 reserved, you’re probably stressing about which game you need to pick up with the new hardware. Well, we finally have a list of confirmed launch-day titles.
Sony released a list of its first-party, third-party, and indie titles that will be available on day one. It’s possible that the list could change, and Sony says it will likely add more games as it approves some titles that are still in the quality-assurance process.
The retail games will cost $60, but Sony confirmed that the digital releases, like Resogun, will “sell for much less.”
Check out the full list below, and click here to compare it to Xbox One’s launch day:
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Sound Shapes
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- FIFA 14
- Battlefield 4
- Just Dance 2014
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
- Madden NFL 25
- NBA 2K14
- Skylanders Swap Force
- Pinball Arcade
- Super Motherload
- Tiny Brains
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties