Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt looks just as gorgeous as you were expecting.
Developer CD Projekt Red debuted a new trailer for the open-world role-playing game during Spike’s VGX show today. The video depicts burning villages and a scary-looking villain apparently threatening the world, whom the titular Witcher obviously can’t let go unpunished.
Check out the trailer below:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt follows the adventures of Witcher Geralt of Rivia. Developer CD Projekt Red is producing it for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, and it is due out in 2014.
It is a sequel to two previous The Witcher games, which also starred Geralt. The franchise is known for its mature themes and cutting-edge visuals, which gamers can expect more of in Wild Hunt.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties