Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Hello Games is working on a new space-exploration game called No Man’s Sky for next-gen consoles.
No Man’s Sky will have players exploring planets and space throughout a galaxy. If you look at a planet on the horizon, you can go to it. Every star in the sky is a sun with its own planets that players can explore.
Check out the debut trailer below:
No Man’s Sky is a persistent, massively multiplayer world. Players can go diving in the ocean, traipsing through an alien jungle, or flying in an interstellar spacecraft.
Developer Hello Games previously produced the motorcycle platformer Joe Danger for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The studio still only consists of four people, despite the proposed scope for No Man’s Sky.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties