Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Spike TV is changing things up. Instead of its annual televised Video Game Awards show, it’s broadcasting online something called VGX.
VGX will have less emphasis on awards and celebrities (although expect some movie stars and musical artists), and it will instead focus more on game announcements and developers. Gametrailers TV host Geoff Keighley and The Soup host Joel McHale will share the master-of-ceremony duties as VGX broadcasts worldwide live on Twitch, Spike.com, MTV.com, and more.
If you’re wondering where to watch it, you can catch the live show in the player below:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties