The top 10: Superheroes of marketing automation
As we’ve seen, the massively growing marketing automation field is busy and complex. Rendering that down to a top 10 list is inherently simplistic, but we look forward to your help to making it better and better.
Here’s our VentureBeat Top 10 list so far. It will likely change — largely due to the results of our marketing automation survey.
- Hubspot: Simplicity and accessibility, plus power, all in one package
- Marketo: Explosive growth and a wide range of tools
- Eloqua: The power of enterprise and the usability of a modern startup, nicely married
- Salesforce: A vision of ultimate connectedness in Salesforce1, and a lot of present reality in AppExchange
- SAS: Power, power, power. Pricy, but perhaps the most user-friendly big-company solution
- IBM: Power to spare but be prepared to integrate and train and launch
- InfusionSoft: Built-in e-commerce, drag-and-drop campaigns
- LoopFuse: Very affordable starting pricing
- MindMatrix: Strong focus on sales, with vertical solutions
- Silverpop: Amazing for email
Here’s who made it into the final report.