Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Not everyone is into cute cherubs, heart-shaped candy, and stuffed animals, so how do you make Valentine’s Day special for your hardcore video game-loving darling? Let us help.
We made 10 romantic greeting cards from some of the most popular mature games released in the last year — well, 11 if you include the one from The Walking Dead: Season 2 – Episode 1 at the top of the page.
Browse the gallery below to find the perfect sentimental gift that will guarantee* a deranged night of high scores with your barbaric lover.
*High scores not guaranteed.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties