VentureBeat is looking to move in a couple of months, and this means that our wonderful San Francisco office is up for grabs for occupancy for the remainder of our lease – June 1 to Dec. 31, 2014.
What can we say — our team is growing, Spring has come, and times are a-changing.
If you’d like to make this your new digs, here’s your chance!
The office perks:
- 3 private offices, 2 large open spaces, and 1 big conference room
- The space comfortably accommodates 20-30 people and has secure door access
- A private kitchenette and a larger shared kitchen
- Current furniture — and we’ll even throw in our couch!
Even more perks:
- Located on the 32nd floor of a swanky building in the heart of downtown San Francisco
- Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, and the Bay
- Bike parking and 24-hour security
- Killer location — close to Embarcadero BART station, the Ferry Building, and oodles of delicious lunch options
- Priced below market!
We’re looking for one lucky tenant to take over this space and benefit from all of the above and more. If this sounds like you, email email@example.com to discuss pricing and other arrangements.