Returning for its second year, VentureBeat’s DataBeat event (May19-20 in San Francisco) is laser-focused on helping companies increase profitability through big data and smart analytics tools.
Growth-oriented executives want to use data to drive their decisions, but they’re confronting a bewildering set of options. We’re gathering the brightest minds in the industry to filter the noise and give new insights on technologies and strategies that will accelerate growth.
Note: We only have 10 tickets left at the lowest rate! Register now and save $400!
- Tom Davenport, author, Big Data at Work
- Riley Newman, head of data Science, Airbnb
- Jim Gochee, SVP of product, New Relic
- Peter Skomoroch, principal data scientist
- Simon Zhang, business analytics senior director, LinkedIn
- Steve Hirsch, chief data officer, New York Stock Exchange
- Boyd Davis, VP, Datacenter Software Division, Intel
- Adam Evans, cofounder and chief technology officer, RelateIQ
- Paul Cheesbrough, chief technology officer, News Corp
- Max Schireson, CEO, MongoDB
- Sean Gourley, chief technology officer, Quid
- Ellie Fields, senior director of product marketing, Tableau
* We’ll be announcing a bunch more speakers in the coming days. You can stay up to date by signing up for our events newsletter.
Join us and …
- Find out which big data and analytics tools are helping produce measurable results in sales, marketing, research, and operations.
- Take a peek into the future of data-driven “growth hacking.”
- Get an unparalleled cross-section of ideas from the world’s top data visionaries, scientists, business analysts, executives, academics, and journalists.
- Learn effective strategies for managing and mining both structured and unstructured data.
- Get tips from experts on how to foster a “culture of data” inside any organization.
- Be inspired by real-world examples from the most innovative companies that are seeing measurable growth from utilizing data and analytics.
- Learn about the innovations those companies leverage, the insights they’ve found, and the competitive advantage they’re gaining.
We’ve got two days packed with case studies, lightning talks, keynotes, breakout sessions, high-level presentations, and an innovation showdown.
But in addition to the content, we’re also hyper-focused on making sure that attendees walk away with valuable connections. At the event, we’ll help you find new those new partners, new clients, new hires, and new investors through a series of organized initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, receptions, and dinners.
Join us May 19 and May 20 for a two-day roadmap on how to approach data to ignite real growth for your business.
Again, we only have 10 tickets remaining at the lowest price. Get yours today!
Special thanks to Intel for supporting DataBeat as Corporate Sponsor.