Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
On April 22, Nintendo is knocking a few bucks off the suggested retail price of both e-shop and retail copies of five of its biggest sellers on the 3DS portable platform: Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Both e-shop and retail copies of these games will be set at 29.99.
According to Nintendo, each one of these titles has sold at least 2.15 million combined digital and retail units.
If you’re a tight-wad game hunter like me, you know that first-party Nintendo games dropping their suggested retail price is a rare sight compared to their third-party counterparts.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties