We’re on the hunt for a full-time graphic designer to take the lead on the design on meaningful projects across all of our departments, such as sales, marketing, development, and events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Logo design, brand development, and style guide creation.
- Overseeing website creative elements.
- Building marketing collateral for digital and print, including the production of world-class sales and branding materials.
- Event-related display elements both online and onsite.
- Building wireframes and mockups for new online programs, features, and products.
- Working with marketing, editorial, and development teams to implement various design projects.
Does this sound like you? You’re someone who can quickly pick up on brand style and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You’re passionate about technology and love producing beautiful, clean, and simple design. You take pride in your work, and this is demonstrated through your attention to detail.
- 5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Word & Powerpoint.
- Deep understanding of and great sensibility for color, typography use, branding, layout, and the creative possibilities for web.
- Strong project management skills, including juggling many projects at once.
- File prep and pre-press experience, including communication with printers and other vendors.
- Understanding of web design: familiarity with the grid system, responsive and fluid design, and methods for annotating designs to be successfully implemented by developers.
- Must be able to work from the VentureBeat office in downtown San Francisco.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Updated: This position has been filled, thank you for your interest.