In this episode, Dylan Tweney and Jordan Novet catch up with data science maven (and New York tech scene fixture) Hilary Mason about her new startup, Fast Forward Labs, and how it will help companies solve their data science problems.
Read more about Fast Forward Labs on VentureBeat.
And we also tell you what to think about:
- Yahoo’s acquisition of Flurry,
- the recent partnership between IBM and Apple, and how Watson might help Siri get smarter, and
- Facebook’s plans to put video ads in the Facebook mobile app.
Listen below, and subscribe to What to Think on iTunes.
You can also right-click/control-click to download the MP3 of this episode.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more