In this episode, VentureBeat writer Richard Byrne Reilly tells VentureBeat’s Jolie O’Dell and Jordan Novet about how Yahoo saved mobile analytics company Flurry from some potentially tough times.
Read Richard’s post on Flurry and Yahoo here.
We also tell you what to think about:
- Baidu’s research on and use of deep learning;
- Twitter’s impressive second-quarter earnings;
- Viber’s popularity in wartorn regions;
- And Blackberry executives’ thoughts on the security implications of the Internet of things.
You can subscribe to What to Think on iTunes here. Or you can listen to Episode 15 on its own here:
You can also right-click/control-click to download the MP3 of this episode.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more