Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
You might think a world-changing startup like Airbnb would duck lawyers for as long as legally possible. But then again, you might not have met Kathleen McGee.
She’s the chief of the Internet bureau of the New York attorney general’s office. She tries to work proactively with tech companies that want to understand how law affects them.
Listen closely to this week’s podcast to pick up on McGee’s pro-tech-but-pro-law rhetoric during her conversation with VentureBeat editor-in-chief Dylan Tweney and staff writer Jordan Novet.
- Everything Apple announced yesterday, including the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch
- VentureBeat’s investigation of LucidWorks, which has gone through layoffs, lost customers, and other challenges in recent months
You can subscribe to “What to Think” on iTunes. Or you can listen to Episode 20 on its own:
You may also right-click/control-click to download the MP3 of this episode.
Enjoy the show!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more