Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
You may have missed the GamesBeat 2014 conference in San Francisco earlier this week, or maybe you were too engrossed with the event to catch all of the news. Well, that’s what we’re here for.
We’ve gathered up all of the biggest stories and news items from the conference right here. Once you’re done with this reading list, you’ll once again know more about the gaming industry than any of your friends or colleagues. Let’s get you right to it.
Here’s every story from GamesBeat 2014:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties