This is a sponsored post produced by Dealzon.
Wasteland 2 was able to clock in over 50,000 copies sold in the past week, according to Eurogamer and things are about to pick up as the indie postapocalyptic title is now available at more digital retailers, including GamersGate, Green Man Gaming, and GOG.com (where you can grab a DRM-free version).
The sequel to the 1988 computer classic and an inspiration to Fallout series, the game has been receiving solid reviews from critic and can now count itself as a Kickstarter success story. Gamers interested in grabbing the title can opt for a 20% off savings now that the title is available at Green Man Gaming:
• Wasteland 2 Classic is available for $32 after coupon
• Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe is also available for $47 after same the code
• Use coupon: VBHGBM-JS2VN9-0J5OFM
If you’re wondering what the difference is between the Classic vs pricier Digital Edition, the main factor being a “free copy” of The Bard’s Tale (also an inXile title) is included in the Digital Edition of Wasteland 2. You’ll also receive 3 digital novella set in the Wasteland universe in addition to all the goodies from the Classic Edition (soundtrack, digital concept art book, etc.).
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties