This year, HealthBeat will host the first ever “Innovation Showcase” to spotlight some of the most innovative and up-and-coming companies in the health technology space.
Are you part of a disruptive or innovative startup in health tech? Do you have an app or technology that is novel and impacts people’s health or healthcare providers in a big way? Have you engineered a personal health tracking device that provides insights never seen before? We want to hear from you!
We welcome applications from young startups as well as more established players, and focus on the innovative aspects of the initiative. The showcase represents the opportunity to expose your company, product, app, or solution to 500+ healthcare leaders, doctors, health IT decision makers, venture capitalists, investors, and press.
The finalists will have six minutes to showcase their innovative tool live on HealthBeat’s main stage. Our panel of interviewers — made up of industry experts, doctors, and healthcare executives — will ask a few additional live questions.
Types of companies or technologies include:
- Collection of new data through wearables and personal tracking devices
- Ease of integration of new data into diagnostics
- Integration into existing workflows (for health professionals) and daily lifestyle (for individuals and patients)
- Patient engagement, empowerment
- Data-driven recommendations and predictions for doctors
- Dramatic cost reduction
- Personal records and data security
- Regulation and compliance