Apple announced today that it will bring its latest iPhone series to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa by the end of October.
The company also plans to release the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in China by October 17.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are already available in the US, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the UK, and the US Virgin Islands.
Here’s the full schedule:
• Friday, October 17: China, India, and Monaco
• Thursday, October 23: Israel
• Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island, and South Africa
• Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
• Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, and Thailand
Later this month Apple is expected to unveil more new products, including a new generation of the iPad, an updated iMac, and possibly its much anticipated Apple Pay. The big reveal is slated for October 16.