Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Disney has unleashed the first trailer for Star Wars: Episode VII, and the nerds (like me) are pretty excited to get back into the galaxy far, far away.
One thing you’ll notice about the minute-long preview is that it doesn’t provide a whole lot of context, which means it leaves a lot up to the imagination. After watching the trailer 50 times (check it out here if you haven’t yet), well, I started filling in the gaps the only way I knew how: with video games.
Check out our small gallery of Star Wars vs. games:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties