Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
I would feel naughty, too, after pulling off a play like this.
Hearthstone player Sean “Day9” Plott (also a noted StarCraft player) couldn’t stop laughing after pulling off one of the most incredible comeback wins I’ve seen. Thanks to the new Goblins vs. Gnomes expansion Mage spell Echo of Medivh, which puts a copy of every friendly minion on the board in your hand, Day9 is able to nearly flood the field with powerful Molten Giants.
Here’s how it happened:
And I thought it was impressive to fill your board with seven Kel’Thuzads.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties