Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Realistic audio can bring a movie to life, but so can sound effects from Super Smash Bros.
Vimeo user Saruken uploaded a video today that he made for an audio-editing class where he silenced the Jackie Chan action flick Police Story 2 and completely replaced the audio with effects lifted from Nintendo’s fighting game Super Smash Bros. The result is amazing.
Check it out:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties