Banana Republic is getting tech savvy for the holidays as part of a new campaign aimed at gift buying procrastinators.
Starting December 17th, shoppers at Banana Republic will get gift credits to a few different on-demand services to help them finish their holiday preparations. Here’s a list of the services on offer:
- TaskRabbit: Customers who shop at all U.S. stores will receive a $30 credit for TaskRabbit.
- Curb: Need a ride to the store? Banana Republic is offering up to a $20 credit on taxi rides from Curb to or from U.S. Banana Republic stores.
- Deliv: Customers in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Chicago, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Houston and Seattle can reserve items in-store through bananarepublic.com and then choose to have those items shipped same-day for free through Deliv.
- Shyp: Shoppers in San Francisco, New York and Miami can get a $25 credit in-store towards Shyp’s pick-up, packaging, and shipping service. Those who live near the Grant Avenue store in San Francisco, Soho store in New York, and Aventura Mall in Miami, can give their goods over to Shyp ambassadors in-store.
No purchase is necessary to receive these credits, according to a press release from Banana Republic, but consumers will have to go to a Banana Republic store to get them. The deal runs until December 22nd.
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more