Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Every year, publisher Electronic Arts runs a simulation that tries to predict the winner and score of the Super Bowl. This year, the game got everything right.
The Super Bowl just finished, and the New England Patriots won 28 to 24 thanks to a fourth-quarter touchdown pass from Tom Brady to Julian Edelman. A few days ago, Madden NFL 15 predicted that the New England Patriots would win the Super Bowl with a score of 28 to 24 thanks to a fourth-quarter touchdown pass from Tom Brady to Julian Edelman.
This is just scary.
Watch the football video game reveal the secret truth of the universe in the video below:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties