All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
We’re giving away an Xbox One console valued at $400.
Want a chance to win it? Then head over to our Facebook page. We’ve promoted some of our biggest stories there, and we’ve hidden a code inside one of them that we posted between Jan. 26 and Feb. 2. The code will look exactly like the image on the right, but the word “test” will instead contain the actual password. Once you have it, just e-mail it to us here. We’ll then pick a winner on Friday, Feb. 6.
Keep in mind that the code is inside a story we promoted on Facebook, not in the Facebook post itself.
A few rules:
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
- Your e-mail must use the subject “GamesBeat Xbox One contest” or else we’ll disqualify it.
- You can only enter once. Entering more than once will disqualify you.
- You have to live in the continental U.S. for shipping reasons.
- This prize is for you. Do not ask us to send it to someone else.
That’s it! Head over to our Facebook page and begin hunting.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties