Need help with your bracket? No worries. Check in with NumberFire.
It’s a sports-analytics startup…that ended up getting started after chief executive Nik Bonaddio won $100,000 on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?”
On this week’s episode of What to Think, VentureBeat’s Dylan Tweney and I spoke with Bonaddio about how sports broadcasters and sports fans can use data. We also begged him to tell us who he thought will come out on top during March Madness. (No, I’m not going to tell you. You’ll just have to hear him say it.)
Plus, on this week’s podcast we tell you what to think about:
- Spotify’s data-collection capabilities
- 11 Google apps you probably didn’t know existed
- How Google is helping hasten the death of Adobe Flash
All this and more is in our latest weekly episode. Check it out!
You can also find the latest edition of What to Think on iTunes, or on SoundCloud.
In addition, you can find What to Think on Stitcher or get the What to Think RSS feed for the podcast player of your choice.
Enjoy the show!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more