Just as we near the tax deadlines, the tax return sale promotions begin at various retailers. This week Groupon began running a tax-themed promo code worth 10% off physical goods sold through them. The promo code will work on up to 3 items in your cart and carries a max savings of $50.
As far as video games go, there are several decent deals to make with the coupon code, including a PlayStation 4 Last of Us Remastered bundle. After coupon, the price drops to $359.99, or a rare $40 cheaper than the barebones PS4 sells for alone. On top of that, Groupon is throwing in a free PS4 Silver Wired headset (~$50 value).
In the games department, there are actually a few relatively new titles such as Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Assassin’s Creed Rogue on the price chop block with the code listed below. Groupon offers free shipping to the 48 US states. The coupon expires on March 11th at 11:59PM Central Time.
Use Promo Code: TAXHACK10
- PlayStation 4 Console + Last of Us Remastered + Headset — $359.99 (list $460)
- Atari Flashback 5 Classic Game Console — $36 (list $60)
- Sega Genesis Classic Game Console with 80 Games — $35.99 (list $70)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4) — $33.29 (list $60)
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue (Xbox 360, PS3) — $26.99 (list $60)
- Skylanders Giants Starter Pack (Wii U) — $22.50 (list $85)
- Watch Dogs (PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3) — $22.49 (list $45)
- LEGO Movie Videogame (PS4, Xbox One) — $22.49 (list $40)
- The Last of Us Remastered (PS4 Download Card) — $17.99 (list $40)
- Fast & Furious Showdown (Xbox 360) — $16.20 (list $30)
- Madden NFL 25 (Xbox One) — $15.30 (list $30)
- Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360) — $13.50 (list $50)
- Cabela’s Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party + Gun (X360) — $13.50 (list $50)
- DMC: Devil May Cry (Xbox 360) — $13.50 (list $20)