A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
We’re just about two weeks away from the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show where the big gaming companies will show off all their latest stuff, but Nintendo got out to a head start with one of its Direct video-streaming shows in Japan.
The publisher talked about new games and Amiibo toys, and we’ve collected its announcements all in one place for you below.
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Dragon Quest VIII (3DS)
Monster Hunter Cross (3DS)
Fire Emblem If (3DS)
Yoshi’s Woolly World (Wii U)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Chibi Robo (3DS) and Chibi Robo Amiibo
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties