A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Everyone loves E3 awards. Heck, even we can’t resist the urge to pick our favorite games from the trade show.
But we also like to highlight other, more standout things from the conference. That’s why we have the non-awards, which lets us celebrate (and mock) everything from the lines of the show to shameful wastes of paper.
You’ll find all of our non-awards from this year’s E3 below.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties